Jim Bell says: "I got stuck in prison for 13 years and Pamela Anderson didn't visit me ONCE!!!"

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 9 13:56:20 PDT 2019

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:10:28 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> http://lcurve.org

	add on : I can't help but noticing that that page has a couple of advertising links to amazon.com ...

	also, this title " Thinking About War and Participation in War" caught my eye so I clicked...and ended up at... http://quaker.org/contact/

	...and it turns out that quaker.org wants to run JS malware from ajax.googleapis.com - and if you don't allow them to run malware on your system then their page doesn't work. So Steve you might want to educate your 'friends'? Tell them that running NSA-govcorp malware on people's system without their consent is really nasty? =) Tell them to not use fucking javashit at all...