Jim Bell says: "I got stuck in prison for 13 years and Pamela Anderson didn't visit me ONCE!!!"

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 9 13:38:35 PDT 2019

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:10:28 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 9/7/19 3:02 PM, Punk wrote:
> > On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 08:20:26 -0700
> > Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Because libertarians don't meet her ethical or erotic standards
> >
> > 	isn't assange a libertarian?
>
> That "is" business presents lots of pitfalls, especially when applied to
> humans.  Assange certainly represents himself as anti-authoritarian, and
> his actions speak way louder than his words on that front.

	Yeah. And Jim Bell does have a point. He was persecuted and tortured(jailed) by his government a lot longer(so far) than Assange.

> But our Libertarians present as crypto-fascists, given that implementing
> their utopian visions would only remove the few restraints on our
> present rulers,

	Well yeah. Vast majority of 'libertarians are libertarians in name only.

> shifting the balance of power in society even further in
> their direction.  Note that by "rulers" I mean folks like the 500
> billionaires who presently own 1/2 the capital assets in the United
> States, population 360 million or so.

	That's the 'corp' bit in govcorp. Now, the billionaires are not the only rulers. The billionaires NEED the US army and cops to protect them. Without the army and cops, the billionaires would be made into minced meat, like they deserve.

> "It takes about 3/4 million
> peasants to support one dominant billionaire."  Not shocked yet?  Check
> out this simple graph of U.S. income distribution, scaled relative to
> familiar physical objects:
>
> http://lcurve.org

	Now, just like libertarians are fake libertarians and in reality support the status quo, so do 'progressives'. Taxing the criminals at the top some more, even if the increase in taxation levels is substantial, won't change anything. As a matter of fact it will make things worse because it will keep the system going and have the masses believe in more in state 'authority'.

	So what is needed is the actual libertarian solution, which means abolition of the state AND restitution - which in turn means expropiation of the ruling class, both the civilian AND military branches of it.

> Assange does pay attention to political power in a process oriented
> perspective.  See his "The non linear effects of leaks on unjust systems
> of governance" ( https://cryptome.org/0002/ja-conspiracies.pdf ).  So I
> doubt he could identify with the "Rand Fan" version of Libertarianism.

	Yeah that version of libertarianism isn't libertarianism at all.  Rand was a textbook case of american fascist who used some libertarian rhetoric to disguise her actual objectives.

	The rand cunt was literally a US military propaganda agent - here's the pertinent document (the cunt's own words) :

	https://www.aynrand.org/novels/philosophy-who-needs-it

> That leaves Anarchism.

	That leaves a free market operating according to liberal 'rules' or natural law. And yeah such free market requires the abolition of government.

> Some anarchists do call themselves Libertarian, to avoid personal
> blowback from the demonization of anarchists -

	Well, actual libertarianism, or better actual liberalism - the original term - does require the abolition of the state because, obviously, personal rights and the state are mutually exclusive.

	Besides, just like there are fake libertarians, there are fake anarchists too. Specifically the left wingers/marxists who pose as 'anarchists' but in reality support state communism. So the term anarchist can be misleading without further clarifications.