"lossless" optical waveguide

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Sep 8 16:29:22 PDT 2019

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 21:27:36 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you have any other ideas as to how that loss is manifested?

	Well, your theory sounds plausible...to me, but I'm hardly an expert haha. That's why I asked if you had tried to test it somehow. You know the proof of the pudding...

	Now I'm really curious, wondering if nobody thought about your proposed solution for 40 years. It would be kinda strange if that's the case. Then again, billions of stolen money are used by govcorp for 'research' in ways that are less than ideal and efficient...so, maybe.

> I should mention that I am not implying that a granted patent is somehow a guarantee an invention is "new, useful, and unobvious of one skilled in the subject of the invention",

	As a side note, as you should know, 'patents' are a completely criminal and anti-libertarian device, especially patents 'granted' by the americunt empire. I wouldn't brag about an US patent...

	Anyway, If you get rich thanks to state granted privileges, will you use the money against govcorp or what? =)