CNN: Top MIT official resigns in wake of explosive report on donations facilitated by Jeffrey Epstein

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Sep 8 14:27:42 PDT 2019

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 20:45:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  This makes me wonder if, when I become a zillionaire (possessor of 10**Z dollars) MIT will have any qualms about accepting my donations, given my past level of scandalousness.   True, I am an alumus, and I haven't molested anybody.

	What do you mean, molest? The only honest thing that guy epstein ever did was so called 'sex trafficking' - which is obviously not a crime at all, by any libertarian standard.

	On the other hand, epstein was a piece of thieving, wall-street shit who stole around 1000 millions(!!!) through 'finance'.

	So, hilariously, as long as epstein caused harm and violated rights on a massive scale following americunt 'law' he was considered a 'capitalist hero', but the moment he did something that upset the unhinged prejudices of puritan assholes from the dark ages(aka americans) he was 'morally' lynched.

ps: your definition of 'zillionaire' works for any Z, no? Like 10^-2 dollars = 1 cent =)