CNN: Top MIT official resigns in wake of explosive report on donations facilitated by Jeffrey Epstein

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 13:45:11 PDT 2019

CNN: Top MIT official resigns in wake of explosive report on donations facilitated by Jeffrey Epstein.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/08/us/jeffrey-epstein-mit-official-resigns/index.html

Jim Bell's comment:.  This makes me wonder if, when I become a zillionaire (possessor of 10**Z dollars) MIT will have any qualms about accepting my donations, given my past level of scandalousness.   True, I am an alumus, and I haven't molested anybody.