This is BS

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 6 05:25:32 PDT 2019

Somehow I suspect the FBI would never expect anyone to take them up on the offer to contact them regarding Epstein “If you have been victimized in any way or if you are somebody who has any additional information about his alleged illegal behavior, we want to hear from you.” A man long accused of sex crimes (by groundless accusations from their perspective) has victims coming forward after they ask for victims to come forward.

It makes me wonder how well they understand their jobs after I received the blame for the actions of someone unrelated to me.

They would receive all their answers and unravel dozens of cults operating throughout the west if the news mentioned, even briefly, that “it is possible to manipulate hallucinogenic visions of otherworldly beings...”

Independent of whether or not it is true, it would be a Wizard of Oz moment for at least some people, maybe even for members of the NXIUM cult.

The idea that a scientific investigation would attempt to test hypotheses in the least intrusive way possible could be unfathomable.

Sent from ProtonMail