911TrutherFunnies: Forklift hits WTC (umn, Shelf) WTC7 (I mean Warehouse) collapses

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 4 23:15:17 PDT 2019

On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 11:41:43 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

me:
> > tazer is a worthless piece of jew shit

> Best ya got moron?

	yes and it was even too good for you.

	Now, I hadn't even bothered watching your jewtube video but since Jim commented on it I took a look.

	Quite priceless. In case there was any doubt that you 'razer' are a US military propaganda agent, you provided evidence yet again. Because, what kind of worthless moron can believe that some shitty and overloaded shelves are equivalent to a 50 stories building? Yeah, only government agents and americunt jingos would believe that.

	But I guess in the world of US military propaganda and jew-hollywood anything is possible...