911TrutherFunnies: Forklift hits WTC (umn, Shelf) WTC7 (I mean Warehouse) collapses

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Sep 3 21:09:52 PDT 2019

This is dedicated to the morons who actually believe the 911 bullshit they're fed and regurgitate ... as if they actually know what they're talking about.

"Incredible moment forklift driver causes an entire warehouse to collapse when he bumps into shelf " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIjL2jdn8M

The poster, a physicist, adds:
"Witness the near-free-fall acceleration of the collapsing shelves.

It is impossible to reduce this warehouse to a pile of dust using only the energy of impact of the forklift.

Warehouses are designed not to spontaneously collapse.

The shelving is made of steel, which melts at 1510 C, and this temperature could not have been reached under warehouse lighting conditions.

Gravity pulls straight down and material is seen flying sideways at great speed.

Employees talked about safety concerns in the coffee room the day before.

Therefore, at least two tonnes of nanothermite was used, carried in on pallets, and pre-installed, ready to be synchronously detonated, weeks prior, with the collaboration of insiders. The person filming knew this would happen and works for Mossad.

[Please forgive me. Frustrated physicist humour. No disrespect intended. Many of the statements above are actually 100% accurate. :) ]"

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail