freedom of speech - Assange - change at e.change.org: See Roger Waters (Pink Floyd's front man) perform "Wish You Were Here" for Julian Assange

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 1 19:54:25 PDT 2019

This is for Julian Assange, one bloody fantastic Aussie!

Freedom of speech muffas! Use it or lose it …

----- Forwarded message from "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org> -----

From: "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 00:12:44 +0000
Subject: NEWS FLASH:See Roger Waters (Pink Floyd's front man) perform "Wish You Were Here" for Julian Assange

Phillip Adams shared an update on <em>Free Julian Assange, before it's too late. Sign to STOP the USA Extradition</em>

Check it out and leave a comment:

Petition Update

NEWS FLASH:See Roger Waters (Pink Floyd's front man) perform "Wish You Were Here" for Julian Assange
Hi All, URGENT: NEWS FLASH John Shipton (Julian Assange's dad) contacted me to inform that Roger Waters (Pink Floyd's front man) will be performing "Wish You Were Here" in support of Julian Assange Monday Sept. 2, 2019 London. John Shipton requested that I inform all of you of this performance and that you all in-turn reshare to the world and who ever can attend this performance please do so....
https://click.e.change.org/f/a/VnXkuGvIMeAE3vYN0orF5g~~/AANj1QA~/RgRfTZH8P4QMAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNoYW5nZS5vcmcvcC9mcmVlLWp1bGlhbi1hc3NhbmdlLWJlZm9yZS1pdC1zLXRvby1sYXRlLXN0b3AtdXNhLWV4dHJhZGl0aW9uL3UvMjUwMTU3ODg_Y3NfdGs9QXAtZ1JWMzVCRDhGT1hzQmIxMEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdk5pR3I3YnFFNzFUMVBQTGVBd0M0eHclM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPWZkM2M5MTRiZGQ3MjRmMGJhNzU3YmMxZmEyZTZiODhlJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKACP9DGtdXB81aFIeemVuYWFuLmNoYW5nZS5vcmdAZnJlZWRibXMubmV0WAQAAAAC

Change.org is proudly funded by people like you, Zenaan.

As a public benefit company, we rely on the generosity of ordinary people — rather than government funding or annoying ads. Each contribution we receive means our small team can help petition starters win their campaigns. <strong>We believe in the voice of the people</strong> — that’s why we built a platform that is a 100% independent and available for everyone to create the change they want to see.

https://click.e.change.org/f/a/sO3fYCX4EPx5iLstq3GMUA~~/AANj1QA~/RgRfTZH8P0TIaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2hhbmdlLm9yZy9tZW1iZXI_Y3NfdGs9QXAtZ1JWMzVCRDhGT1hzQmIxMEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdk5pR3I3YnFFNzFUMVBQTGVBd0M0eHclM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPWZkM2M5MTRiZGQ3MjRmMGJhNzU3YmMxZmEyZTZiODhlJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKACP9DGtdXB81aFIeemVuYWFuLmNoYW5nZS5vcmdAZnJlZWRibXMubmV0WAQAAAAC

----- End forwarded message -----