Total Lack of Self-Awareness

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:08:27 PDT 2019

That may be so. Certain Nazi sterilization programs required a court order. The most horrific acts can be cloaked with a clever argument. I make no such clever argument, but democracies are founded on persuasion, hence the ballot box and the jury box. Society must function in spite of errors, perfection is the enemy of good, etc.

As long as policies fulfill a commonly agreed upon objective, is this not democracy in action?

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile