[WAR] ... and AP

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 31 22:37:43 PDT 2019

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 04:53:14 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

zen >>   "Recreational Nukes for all, yay! - It's no different to the right of every American to buy a gun!"

> The issue isn't "rights".  A real, or potential, nuke-owner will simply not be allowed to own one,

	well, except, libertarianism/anarchy is PURELY a matter of rights. (side note : everybody is a 'potential' nuke owner?)

	anyway, what I think is not completely clear is who would be targeted in an AP system. And that's because it would depend on who the users of the AP system are. So you can describe how the protocol would work at some technical level, but you can't fully predict how people would use it. It may be clear how libertarians would use it. but what about other people?

	then again, the general argument for anarchy is that people are mostly good, so no government is needed. And if people are not good, then government only makes things worse. The same premise, people being mostly good, could be invoked here to defend AP.