Your Cypherpunks archive

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 22:13:46 PDT 2019

I have just discovered a startling omission in your Cypherpunks archive.  A HUGE number of postings on the subject of AP, my assassination politics essay, which I began posting maybe about April/May 1995 are simply not there.  And, in fact, postings on the subject of AP at least until early November 1995 seem to be missing.  And perhaps after November 1995.
I don't know what other classes of emails may also be missing, but I think it will be very important to find out this information.
I looked at the archive because I wanted to determine the earliest that the subject of "Assassination Politics" appeared on the Cypherpunks list.  It might have been April 1995.Note: as weird as it may sound, there are reasons that this material might have been tampered with, but I don't know what time the tampering occurred.
We are discussing this on the Cypherpunks list.  I assume you will want to participate.
              Jim Bell