grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:39:07 PDT 2019

> Subject: Highway song
> No, the Data Highway won't likely tolerate "sealed loads" that might

Re encrypted loads, it currently does, what no one
has widely created yet to further fuck with the intolerant,
are networks that can defeat who-is-talking-to-who
traffic analysis.

> Subject: Black Cryptoanarchy (KKK, monopolies, contract
> Perhaps it is
> even possible to make it impossible to tell that the message was encrypted
> with the contract killer's public key (the killer would have to attempt
> decryption of all similarly encoded messages on alt.test, but that might be
> quite feasible).

gpg --throw-keyids

> Subject: (fwd) "Will You Be a Terrorist?"
> I will not be surprised to hear that the Cypherpunks group is
> classified as a terrorist group

Everyone who has ever subscribed, both readers and posters,
are already on the terrorist list, for life.

> Subject: Re: Forgery, bills, and the Four Horsemen  (Articles and Comment)
> Ecash of course is of *no* value... The reason is the *full traceability* of the
> payee that has been deliberately built into the current version ...
> A "feature" that you may rest assured will be part of all future versions
> backed by anyone with even marginal reputation in the financial markets.

s, Ecash , Bitcoin Blockstream / Core / Lightning , g

> searched for "assassina" now. Turns out I had
> previously misspelled it as "assasina"...oh well.

Covering [intentional] mispellings, and base word...

egrep -i 'as{1,4}as{1,4}in'

> missing ... material

If the disk media in use at the time is still around...

grep disk

> assasina

Sounds like a hot date.