Non-trivial to figure this out about the West

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Oct 31 19:05:20 PDT 2019

On October 31, 2019 2:50:48 PM PDT, Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:
>The West is run by horrendously incompetent morons, lead by
>bloodthirsty sociopaths who have no idea why they keep getting accused
>of horrendous crimes. After all, people who reach such positions tend
>to be very gullible and naive. Fortunately for them, everyone is well
>understanding and protective of them since they are such nice people.

Works for them. There is no problem afatct, and they own police with military weapons, and armies, and air forces that have chain guns that can chop through concrete walls (albeit it's cheaper and leaves less of an entrails mess to just JDAM your sorry ass with bunker-buster).
.
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail