[zen at freedbms.net: Re: [WAR] ...]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 31 15:44:36 PDT 2019

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----

From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 22:35:47 +1000
Subject: Re: [WAR] ...

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 02:47:08AM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> How about we implement a working AP system?

As I said in a previous thread, I now believe that to be fundamentally
flawed - that it will not achieve anything resembling justice, even in
the long term.

Fundamentally, the oligarchs and humans generally need a much higher
level of education and discourse.

"When all you have is a hammer ..."

In the current climate of a majority of extremely dummed down
"citizens", who are and feel disempowered, who cling to any iota of
power that presents such as any public lynching, where intelligent
"discourse" is simply not possible, restraint never exercised and
certainly not possible to exercise collectively, AP would be at best
a hammer to completely destroy society.

I support anarchism, not chaos.

----- End forwarded message -----