Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 31 12:33:39 PDT 2019

-----------------

From: jim bell <jimbell at pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 08:39:54 +0800
Subject: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I wrong?

>>1.  Governments will no longer be "necessary," if they ever were.
>>2.  Protection will no longer depend on having a "government."

>>3.  Anonymous networking technology will protect our rights, to the extent
>>they can be protected.
>>4.  Your statement, "...anarchy is a massive step backward..." is absolutely
>>incorrect.

>That's fine that you believe the things, but for acceptance by others you
>will have to provide support for your position.  I, personally, would like
>to see your premises so that I may evualuate your claims.  You may indeed
>be correct in your assessment.

Well, here's  my "Assassination Politics" essay.

[Part 1]
I've been following the concepts of digital cash and encryption, since
I read the article in the August 1992 issue of Scientific American on
"encrypted signatures."  While I've only followed the Digitaliberty area
for a few weeks, I can already see a number of points that do (and

(rest of essay clipped)