Speak dangit! -- was Re: 'Call it the Surge': Trump vows tougher militarized police; nationwide crackdown

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 30 04:59:42 PDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 04:41:18AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/28/call-it-surge-vowing-nationwide-crackdown-trump-touts-tougher-and-more-militarized/
>
> Would be easier, cheaper, more freedom and peace
> to make all drugs legal. Fake problem solved.
>
> On macro...
> The problem isn't Trump or whoever else past or present.
> The problem will still be there after 2020 "elections".
> The problem as usual is Government.
> History shows that something completely different is
> needed if people want any freedom and peace in their future.
> Break history and end government forever, now.

That's a solution, if you can inculcate such intention in sufficient
numbers of humans.

I take a different view on "the problem" here though - the problem is
those in power, in particular those who wield the real power - that
is the banks - (((investment bankers))) (((international bankers)))
etc:

  'Member the Fed!

When cyclical problems repeat, and the maths at the foundation of
such fiat ponzis is quite trivial (compound interest, all new money
issuance is only by debt, debt interest is only ever paid off by
issuance of new debt), and there are alternative and known
mathematical alternatives, can our present (fundamental) problems be
anything other than by intention of those who instituted the system
we labour under?

The "order from chaos" "sieze the day, sieze new reins of power in
the midst of a chaotic systemic crash" principle, absolutely relies
upon the certainty of systemic instability, as is ensured with the
present financial system.

Our problems are upon us by the intentions of very few, and by the
compromise of the majority of politicians and other "fall puppets"
put in place to take the blame when things "go south".

There are some questions we are not supposed to ask, and which we are
not supposed to discuss - but who does it serve, exactly(!), that we
have such "PC" social strictures enforced by the main stream media?

And by the way, who owns (and therefore controls) over 94% of all of
the USA's "main stream media" corporations?

Again, these are questions we are not supposed to ask.

We are supposed to ignore the elephant of control and power ruling
over us behind the scenes, in the West.

This is a ridiculous self censure which appears to not serve us, yet
(collectively, in general) most sheeple are so conditioned to the
"acceptance" of their peers, and the fear of "ridicule" and
ostracization for daring to ask the deeper questions, that the bulk
often rather display hysteria, hypocrisy, stupidity, ignorance of
facts and all manner of other "mental ills", rather than begin to
question everything we think we know, why we know, and whether it's
true.

Why are we not allowed to have this question?

Why is it that a few memes causes apoplexy in the Rayzer's of the
world, where they start literally and repeatedly calling for "murder
of all proto fascists, on the street, today! we must erase the rise
of any new Hitler! Get out your guns, knives, and kill every proto
fascist you see" ???

We know this spirit of intention (quite possibly born simply of
fear), as displayed here on this cypherpunks list by Rayzer/ Razer
(his call to "murder all the proto fascists on the street, as soon as
possible, before a new Hitler rises"), is that same spirit which
caused the slaying of in the order of 100 million humans in the last
century!

It should be others reminding us - my tired repetitions undoubtedly
are cause for switching off by many after a few years of harping on,
but fill in the Marxist "none of these were -true- Communism" blanks:

  _ol Pot of Cambodia ?

  Mao Zedung/ Tse Tung of Chin_ ?

  Joseph Stal_n of the USSR ?

Most of us are bloody Politically Correct cowards!

"Bloody" is the appropriate word here, because, should the truths and
facts which need to be told, the questions asked, continue to be not
told and not asked, then the USA, as appears clear today, shall not
only descend into "true Communism, THIS time!" but it shall descend
by the vehement demand of the younger generations!

And when the SHTF, the same old same old killing sprees lying just
below the surface of our "sociable humans" veneer, shall once again
rise like clockwork, that bloody river of seething anger and revenge
taken out on other humans in this journey of Soul, by bullets, by
knives, by rape and endless other bare faced "evil" by any other
name.

This is not directed to the OP, this is directed, necessarily,
to us all.

We each have our part to play, no matter how small, no matter how
simple our truth, those facts which resonate most fundamentally
in our own hearts, to speak these to the world, to other humans,
that others might find a little sanity in your courage to speak
truth, that others might find a little hope that this time, we can
speak truth to power, we name those who wield power and exercise
control over our nations, systems, people, without compassion and
without listening to who we are, what is true for us, and why it
matters to us.

Who are we to complain if we fail to speak, to speak our own
individual, unique yet simple and plain, bloody, truth!

  "Who am I in relation to what is right, what is wrong,
   what is good, and what is evil ?"

  "Am I waiting for someone else to speak the truth ?"

  "Have I failed to do the most basic review of those who have
   lived through hell before me and laboured diligently to bring
   their truth to me, such as Alexander Solzhenitsyn ?"

  "Why do I continue to expect or hope that others will fix the
   problems, that others will speak the truth for me,
   and that I should be able to cower cowardly and do nothing
   for the freedom as promised by "the Western world" ?"

  "Which truths must I speak in this world, to find dignity
   within my own being, to be at peace with myself ?"

  "If I don't begin today, to figure out ways to speak that which
   I know to be true, am I contributing to the next 'true Communism
   this time Marxist utopia" aka hell on Earth ?"

This my friends, is an incredible gift, and incredibly on topic,
apropos to the ever increasing chaotic dynamics in the Western world
today - not only a gift from Solzhenitsyn, but a gift from those who
spent so many 100s if not 1000s of hours to translate the full 3
volumes into English:

  https://archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Solzhenitsyn

Get to it muffas! At least the first few chapters!

And speak, dangit!

Every call to suppress discussion, to suppress the asking of certain
questions, to suppress our right to figure out which questions even
need to be asked, is an evil intention against us.

We are in this together - all of us (even Rayzer and the rest of his
tribe)!

We got work to do if want something other than Hell on Earth to come
down our streets, and soon!

(Sometimes the most angry among us demonstrate the most courage to speak
 the unpopular truth in the face of the social mob - you know who you
 are, and thank you.)