Low speed, p2p, wireless as a secure alternative to SMS and Signal-like services.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 29 20:16:02 PDT 2019

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 11:57:25PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 02:26:33 +0000
> coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

Dear Stasi 2.0,

given Snowden's chosen exile in the modern Gulag 2.0, aka the world's
<sinister musak> most evil villians Russia </>,

and having just finished having his memoirs hard core promoted by the
USA deep state ("oh no, must ban! must not publish this!"),

we can be reasonably confident that the man known as Snowden likely
now has sufficient quantities of time on his hands to engage in a
meaningful discussion, question and consideration or three.

If your will is sufficient then no doubt you shall bring this to pass
- and for bonus points, engage (at least CC) the discussion here on
this here venerable and austere conservative values mailing list,
cypherpunks.

We await ...