Autumn of Censorship

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Oct 29 08:55:38 PDT 2019

On October 28, 2019 8:54:32 PM PDT, Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/28/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-washington-post-austere-headline/2483340001/
>
>Post correspondents have spent years in Iraq and Syria documenting
>ISIS savagery, often at great personal risk. Unfortunately, a headline
>written in haste to portray the origins of al-Baghdadi and ISIS didn't
>communicate that brutality. The headline was promptly changed.
>

>The greater the picture one has, the more speechless one becomes. And
>so we all consent to the present regime.

Let's 'portray his origins' for the record... Camp Bucca, bucko!

Just another person tortured into becoming a terrorist. They grow in the fertile ground where innocent blood is spilled you know? His replacement is also a Bucca 'graduate', and allegedly a "Saddamist", which means Bucca totally radicalized him because Baathists were hardly radical, and it's interesting to note, despite much original mouth noise from the Pentagram regarding Saddam's former army folks and ISIS this IS the first reference I've ever seen to an individual who fits that profile.

Here's some boilerplate from a couple of Pepe Escobar's FB posts on the topic along with my commentary.

"Nya Nya Nya! The Kurds stole your underwear!

Suppose he's hanging out with Jamal Kashoggi on some merc-secured Bahamian island sipping Mai Tais in the evening breeze? Or perhaps it's some island in Archipelago Of Palau where the Gitmo Uigurs were sent, in return for a little US largess? From 2009: "At the Guantanamo concentration camp, Chinese Uighurs, mountain people, who were ordered freed years ago, are going to be relocated to Palau, South Pacific. More: https://razedbywolves.blogspot.com/2009/06/20090610-2-commentary-what-does.html

Pepe Escobar:
> BRING ME HIS HEAD ON A SEALED PLASTIC BAG

So this is the narrative being sold by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

They had collected his stolen underwear in advance (a Syrian Kurd mole). But he exploded himself, so there was not much left (by the way, what happened to his three children hostages, also buried under the collapsing tunnel?) Anyway they collected the debris in sealed plastic bags, and took it to a nearby“ secure facility to confirm his identity with forensic DNA testing”. They did it in a flash.

Then, assuming after the long flight back (70 minutes) to Irbil in Iraqi Kurdistan, the fake Caliph was given a “proper burial at sea” in accordance with Islamic tradition (where? The Eastern Mediterranean? The Persian Gulf? The Strait of Hormuz? The Black Sea? That’s a lot of flying back and forth, again).

It would be fascinating to watch how to provide a proper burial to a sealed plastic bag.

Anyway nobody is goin’ to see anything about the “complete disposal” because of the “declassification process”.

See you on Netflix." https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157592971721678&id=775051677

Earlier Escobar pointed out the Russian saw no unusual flight activity NOR HAD THEY BEEN CONTACTED by the Pentagram OR Trump...

> Well, these guys said, "We know nothing about any assistance to the flight of US aircraft to the Idlib de-escalation zone’s airspace in the course of this operation."

Deafening silence from the Mission Accomplished side.

They also said it makes no sense that the Caliph was in a cauldron, Idlib, controlled by Jabhat al-Nusra, a.k.a. al-Qaeda in Syria, who hates his guts - and not ISIS/Daesh.

Deafening silence from the Mission Accomplished side.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157589328526678&id=775051677

But I had already written:

> Image: al-Baghdadi and John McCain at a "Syrian Emergency Task Force" meeting. <https://mastodon.social/@pelican3301/103046412059196039>

EVERYONE thinks Trump is Putin's Poochie again because he called the Russians to inform them of the al-Baghdadi operation, but not Nancy Pelosi.

The point is the White House NOR the Pentagon wanted Russian soldiers on the ground PATROLLING LEGALLY in Syria to interfere with their 2001 AUMF-driven assassination operation by troops illegally in Syria, and Nancy Pelosi?

Exactly WHY did she need to know?

Pelosi is a well-known security risk... A leaker. For money, and for political gain..

July 11 2013... "The San Francisco Chronicle reports: “On Saturday afternoon, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Jared Huffman and big dollar donors are going to get an earful about the Obama administration NSA’s surveillance program.

“The throwdown will be outside the 2 p.m. fundraiser at the home of Steve Silberstein to benefit the DCCC. Minimum to get in the door: $1,000. Or you can write a big check for up to $32,400." https://blog.sfgate.com/politics/2013/07/11/liberals-to-picket-pelosi-at-dem-fundraiser-in-marin-over-nsa-surveillance/

"The Daily 202: Does Trump trust Putin more than Pelosi? Baghdadi death shows politicization of national security."
Tracked link: https://s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?e=bGNtOTUwNjBAZ21haWwuY29t&s=5db6faf6fe1ff66068fef05c&linknum=0&linktot=103

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail