pre-crime National Disruption & Early Engagement Program arrives in the USA - down it comes - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 26 22:52:30 PDT 2019

Just sose ya don't miss the memo, certain "political beliefs" are now
a "mental illness" - let the following really(!) sink in:

  It is important to point out that such initiatives, whether HARPA
  or Barr’s newly announced program, are likely to define “mental
  illness” to include some political beliefs, given that the FBI
  recently stated
  https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/fbi-conspiracy-theory-extremists-are-a-terror-threat/
  in an internal memo that “conspiracy theories” were
  motivating some domestic terror threats and a series of
  questionable academic studies have sought to link
  https://www.geek.com/science/new-study-links-conspiracy-theorists-with-a-mental-disorder-1720483/
  “conspiracy theorists” to mental illnesses. Thus, the Department of
  Justice and “mental health professionals” have essentially already
  defined those who express disbelief in official government
  narratives as both a terror threat and mentally ill — and thus
  worthy of special attention from pre-crime programs.

One of my political beliefs is that we all have the fundamental human
right to freedom of private, public (so far as people care to listen)
and anonymous, communication.

Another of my political beliefs is that we all have the fundamental
human right to free and anonymous, travel.

Further, I hold that it is our right, so far as our community
institutes any political systems and entities, to petition those
governing entities in respect of our grievances, and to hold those in
power to account for their every action.

Perhaps others might like to join us in the above political beliefs
which may be held by some in power as mental illnesses.

  "Are you a free man, or a mental illness?"