Cryptocurrency: Crypto For Activism - Rojava, Liberland

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:56:25 PDT 2019

> Manifesto for a Democratic Civilization, Vol I - Civilization: The Age of Masked Gods and Disguised Kings - Abdullah Ocalan ISBN: 8293064420 ISBN13: 9788293064428
> Manifesto for a Democratic Civilization, Vol II - Capitalism, The Age of Unmasked Gods and Naked Kings - Abdullah Ocalan ISBN: 8293064463 ISBN13: 9788293064466
> https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/693443.Abdullah_calan
> http://new-compass.net/publications/manifesto-democratic-civilization-vol-i
> https://www.akpress.org/manifestoforademocraticsociety2.html
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Ocalan
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers'_Party
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Protection_Units
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Protection_Units
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcha-feminism
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YPG_International
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Battalion
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava_conflict

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_North_and_East_Syria
https://mesopotamia.coop/rojava-administration-to-impose-tax-system-in-northern-syria/

There are now "government" "constitution" "social contract"
"income taxes" "democracy" "courts" "police"
"political parties" "public schools" etc ruling over the region.

While unique on many levels, governments have
a history worldwide, so the region might not remain
any particular bastion of say libertarian cooperative
over future decades. Any more than say...

Liberland
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh29cq8F3Iz7iqyI_LRhyVQ/videos

Anything potentially more free than the rest of the world
are still worth trying, getting involved with, following.