Cryptocurrency: Crypto For Activism - Micah White and Amir Taaki - Books

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 25 00:51:10 PDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 01:56:44AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Crypto For Activism - Micah White (Occupy Wall Street) and Amir Taaki
> (Rojava et al) - at DevCon5

>From the brown fscking paper bag over our heads dept, Rojava
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava
was the USA's (aka, greater Israel's bitch) North Eastern Syrian oil
grabbin exercise!

Forgotten that doe-eyed millenial wench pleading for anarchic
democracy in Rojava already?

I aint, I posted her blood stained 'tube on this 'ere list.
Ebarrassing as f#ck in hindsight!

Let's not give that CIA, oil for blood shit another platform heh...

(And bo bullshit strawman about how "you anti- NE Syria folks are SO
 ignorant" - it's not the local independence movement we're against,
 it's the CIA's usual shitfest of deception foisted upon otherwise
 well intentioned Westerners, so go f yourselves, SDW's of the
 world...)

"Amir Taaki", your independence is, surprise surprise, in doubt.