Asao Inoue: measurement (grading) of IQ "is a great way to maintain the white supremacist status quo" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 24 15:42:57 PDT 2019

>From the "foreigners are more logical" at the dept of logical
supremacy, of course.

Remember folks, if (hopefully not when on this occasion) the neo
Marxist normalizers sieze power for the great "real Communism this
time" Communist revolution, it is the "intellectual elite who've been
maintaining oppression in our shared class struggle" who literally
end up in front of the firing lines first.

Sure that Solzhenitsyn's gulag archipelago ca not come to the USA/
Aus/ Canada/ UK/ etc?

Perhaps the below will set the stage for the doubters.

It's close, folks, much closer than many realize.

When (if?) it hits, it's too late to do anything to stop it.

May you find that which your Soul seeks for you,

  Professor Says Grading, Good Grammar Are Examples
  Of White Supremacy
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/professor-says-grading-good-grammar-are-examples-white-supremacy
  https://www.thecollegefix.com/professor-says-grading-good-grammar-are-examples-of-white-supremacy/

  Ball State University recently hosted a presentation to “engage
  with the question of how English language practices in college
  classrooms contribute to white supremacy.”

  “Freeing Our Minds and Innovating Our Pedagogy from White Language
  Supremacy” was the title of the 75-minute guest lecture given on
  October 14 by Asao Inoue, a professor and the associate dean of the
  College of Integrative Sciences and Arts at Arizona State
  University.

    “We are all implicated in white supremacy,” Inoue said during his
    presentation, co-hosted by Ball State’s English department,
    university writing program, and Office of Inclusive Excellence.

    “This is because white supremacist systems like all systems
    reproduce themselves as a matter of course,” he said. “This
    includes reproduction of dominant, white, middle-class,
    monolingual standards for literacy and communication.”

  White language supremacy, according to Inoue, is “the condition in
  classrooms, schools, and society where rewards are given in
  determined ways to people who can most easily reach them, because
  those people have more access to the preferred and embodied white
  language practices, and part of that access is a structural
  assumption that what is reachable at a given moment for the
  normative, white, monolingual English user is reachable for all.”

  ... In one of his slides, Inoue states that “grading is a great way
  to protect the white property of literacy in schools and maintain
  the white supremacist status quo without ever being white
  supremacist or mentioning race.”

  ... As previously reported by The College Fix, Inoue is known for
  advocating that students should be graded based on the “labor” they
  put into their work, not the “quality” of the finished product.

[In original article, many more nuggets of logic and wisdom from
 Inoue, along with links, at least one paper, and deep insights such
 as the following objection correction: "Objection: 'But language is
 not racial' - and What we mean: 'We HOPE language is not racial.']