Phantom

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:32:01 PDT 2019

>> https://code.google.com/p/phantom

> 	"3.1. Design Assumptions

Phantom's explanation of features, models, threats,
and reasons is poorly worded and often makes
unrelated moot or irrelavant points. It's easier to
just look at how the network works.

> 	so as far as I can tell phantom is not protected against traffic
> correlation attacks

The point of looking at other networks is they may provide
design bits that can be assembled into future networks.

Some of these networks would be easy to add a
layer of fill traffic to.

> [Phantom is] more tor-like

Except...

DHT instead of DA's.
Random pathing instead of weighted.
IPv6 instead of TCP only onion addressing.
Arbitrary hops for pedants.
Potential exit vpn termination could similar to I2P outproxy.

See the Phantom paper for more.