i2p network.

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 23 15:10:59 PDT 2019

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:10:29 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On October 23, 2019 11:19:57 AM PDT, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >On 10/23/19 13:01, grarpamp wrote:
> >> A stripped down MediaTek can run I2P and Tor, slowly.
> >
> >The last time I tried it, I got Orbot + Tor Browser to run reasonably
> >well on an Android phone (I think it was the Samsung Galaxy S6 that has
> >since mysteriously croaked). I haven't tried it on a lower end phone
> >though.
>
> My s9 and tab s4 run torbrowser just fine, and various vpns. Riseup, Protonmail's.

	like clockwork, we have some US military agent promoting tor.

	of course using tor from a shitphone is no different than connecting to a couple of  webservers. Whereas i2p has to find peers, profile them, route traffic for them etc.

	then again what kind of useless fucktard would rum programs that are supposed to provide some kind of anonimity on a androido-jewgoogle-NSA shitphone? yeah right.