i2p network.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:01:35 PDT 2019

On 10/23/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> Let me know when I2P actually works.
> The android app is fucking useless.

Few overlays work well on Android.
Most were originally designed for x86 PC's.
Phones, cellular-data, wifi... are generally shitty platforms,
designed to spy and market you, not to serve you.

I2P takes time to join and tends to work better,
as with any app on any phone, if user doesn't have piles
of other shit running on it, including the entire Google
gapps shitware suite, all the manufacturer shitware,
all the apps the user left running in background, updaters, etc.

A stripped down MediaTek can run I2P and Tor, slowly.

> I haven't found a version of I2P that works since WinXP.

FUD.

Even you can volunteer...

https://0xcc.re/howto-setup-an-i2p-outproxy/