Phantom

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 23 00:58:51 PDT 2019

> > > Link(s) to Phantom please?
> >
> > https://code.google.com/archive/p/phantom/
> >
> > Other repos are not merged in.
>
> I keep getting 404, even with JS enabled.
>
> Anyone got a pubclicly accessible Phantom repo mirror?
>
> Or willing to 7z into ~15MiB chunks and email to me?
>
> (Best is just upload somewhere public... so all can dl.)

Found an old archive I had from 2011, ~1.7MiB:
phantom-r30-2011-09-12-181357.tar.gz

and a few papers ~2MiB total:
phantom-pres.ppt
phantom-implementation-paper.pdf
phantom-design-paper.pdf

And a vid in two versions (first might just be audio, dunno):
# ~11MiB:
DEF CON 16 Hacking Conference Presentation By Magnus Brading - The Phantom Protocol - Audio.m4b
# ~ 117 MiB:
DEF CON 16 Hacking Conference Presentation By Magnus Brading - The Phantom Protocol - Slides.m4v

So if there's a newer update to the code since 2011, looks like it
would easily fit in an email - happy to receive such if someone has
that...