Website listing donors to TOR system: We should contact them and ask for sponsorship, just like they did for TOR.

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Oct 22 11:50:23 PDT 2019

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 07:11:09 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The following is a list of current sponsors, and a list of past sponsors, for the TOR project.

	Did you read the list? As 'we' all know tor is owned and 'funded' by the US military. Their 'sponsor', which is listed right there is DARPA and some other cover mafias for the US military like the "Open Technology Fund" (which funded signal and crypto 'anarchist' marlinsprokeshit or however his name is spelled)

>I think it would be a good idea if we contact them,

	I don't think that contacting the US military is a good idea. Or google-NSA. Or even morcilla. Or the rest of govcorp thieves (including the UN) listed there.

	Rather we should first have HALF a clue about what sort of system should be implemented. I don't. Do you? I mean, beyond obvious requirements like constant rate link and free routing, how would the thing actually work??