Jim Bell's adversity

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Oct 21 12:57:01 PDT 2019

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 06:08:02 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> These events are why I will demand a change in the system before I allow it to operate:   Whenever a person is charged with a crime, the government MUST offer a deal,

	not sure what  hypothetical 'system' you're referring to, but anything based on 'deals' is  unhinged. As far as I know this 'plea bargain' stuff exists only in the american shithole and is of course as legitimate as slavery.

	'plea bargaining' simply means that the state uses extortion to get their victims to confess to whatever imaginary crimes the state comes up with. It's the very same method used by the inquisition.

	obviously such a system doesn't need to be 'reformed' but completely abolished.