F2F UDP mesh net prototype proof of concept

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 21 00:14:05 PDT 2019

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 08:40:09PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 09:30:02 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 07:22:12PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > 	"covfefe"? - you might want to first explain why you chose that name and then change it.
> > >
> > > 	Until you do, it may be safe to dismiss you as a fascist trump agent.
> >
> > Doesn't matter if it's Antifa Rayzer who wishes to speak, Trump or
> > Juan who wishes to speak. The right is sacrosanct,
>
> 	right, and that has fuck to do with the name you chose. A free
> 	speech platform is unbiased. The name you chose isn't unbiased at
> 	all.

My expressions in this world are at base, events of my exercise of my
right to communicate freely, pursuant to my will.

Rail on muffa :)

BTW, such reaction, ironically, is the very motivation, and further
motivation, for further memeing, which to some is just hilarious and
the source of endless giggles.

But in this case I intend to get on with the work at hand - a meme
name is enough for me and covfefe has more public traction than
Rayzer, and besides, some domain squatter is trying to sell
covfefe.com for ~ USD $8,000 :D

> > and
> > notwithstanding if anyoen of these call to censor (or worse, murder,
> > in the case of Rayzer), they have a right to say what they wish to
> > say.
> >
> > If we cannot stand for the right of those with disagree with, to say
> > what they wish to say, we don't deserve our own freedom of
> > communication.
>
> 	and what has that got to do with you creating an account at
> 	github-MICROSOFT-NSA and naming it after some fascist bullshit
> 	'meme'?

I am inclined to create a git account somewhere else - I created my
github account before it was purchased by MS, if you must know... so,
momentum.

But if you suggest an alternative, I'd be glad to swap actually -
been wanting to get off of github since they sold out.

You are of course free and encouraged to create your own forks,
originations, deployments and etc under whatever meme suits ya - I
was pretty sure I didn't need to say that but hey, feel free to chomp
on another tastily rabbit hole bated meme hook ;)

I'll reply to the tech discussion in a separate email.