F2F UDP mesh net prototype proof of concept "Covfefe Net"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 20 15:30:02 PDT 2019

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 07:22:12PM -0300, Punk - Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:58:37 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > See https://github.com/zenaan/covfefe if you wish to follow along
> > with this exploration.
>
> 	"covfefe"? - you might want to first explain why you chose that name and then change it.
>
> 	Until you do, it may be safe to dismiss you as a fascist trump agent.

Doesn't matter if it's Antifa Rayzer who wishes to speak, Trump or
Juan who wishes to speak. The right is sacrosanct, and
notwithstanding if anyoen of these call to censor (or worse, murder,
in the case of Rayzer), they have a right to say what they wish to
say.

If we cannot stand for the right of those with disagree with, to say
what they wish to say, we don't deserve our own freedom of
communication.

I could have called this RayzerNet, which has a better ring to it,
but came up with the acronym for Covfefe first, so that'll do... it's
the principle, not the bacronym.