[gilmay97 at gmail.com: GESTAPO TYPE CENSORSHIP?]

Punk - Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 20 14:44:25 PDT 2019

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 05:40:53 -0400
John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Gestapo, femenazi, censorship, freedom of speech,
> privacy, crypto, tra la la la apes chorus.

	if you're calling the ppl who correctly spell the word 'feminist' as feminazi, then what are you calling the actual feminazis? Something like "worms" I'd guess? Has to be way below. But taht would be offensive to worms.

	So enlighten me John, what do you think of 'feminism' - or using the correct spelling : feminazism.