F2F UDP mesh net prototype proof of concept "Covfefe Net"

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 20 06:21:13 PDT 2019

With respect for gold diggers, how is it decades after setting up the
internet by officials and their consultants there continue to be
dreamy and futile efforts to use the "lawless" tool without being observed.

Its like the shrewd peddlers of picks, axes, pans and pussy to
obsessed diggers of land salted with tiny nuggets and dust and comely
STD lasses, licensed assayers arrayed to measure the findings and
spread hope via whispers, leaks, news rags, bars, whores and as ever
lawyers licensed by the state to regulate the mayhem, avarice,
cheating and taxable land at every higher rates.

California a prime real estate Ponzi of this charade from the Gold
Rush to Silicon Valley to Forever War Production. Cypherpunks a
California dream of outwitting The Man which made early adopters
wealthy, arrogant and notoriously seductive with Pretty Good Crypto
freely available to avid challengers of authority, cosmeticized with
official prosecution, glorified and exported as if Western Movie-made Outlaw.

MS, Google, Apple, Amazon, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Los Alamos,
Berkekley, Nevada Test Site, Supermax, Hollywood, E Frontier F, on
and on, theology of Home on the Range without fences, censorship
workarounds, no matter cellphones and IoT tracking rascals online and off.

Keep digging fabulous fortunes and reps being reaped regularly as the
5-Eyes et al, national laboratories, WMD enforcement marshals, DoJ
and IRS keep careful watch and BOP continues to expand Guantanamos
for the Jims, Julians, Jeremys, Chelseas, Pseudos and Anons.

Has there ever been as effective a gelt-planted sting as WikiLeaks,
cpunks conceived? Yes, PKCalifornia.