tor replacement - Re: OnionShare Tor

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 01:21:11 PDT 2019

More important, the content isn't cached as files. Each file, when
uploaded, is (encrypted?) broken into (bit interleaved?) blobs and the hash
address of a blob determines which randomized Freenet client caches the
blob. Unless the "treasure map" of the blob hashes and key are openly
published only the uploader and the private parties they share with know of
a file's existence and how to reassemble it.

Our group at Mojo Nation / Mnet largely followed Freenet's path.