journos - Re: Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Oct 17 21:06:20 PDT 2019

On October 18, 2019 3:32:17 AM UTC, "Punk - Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:00:54 -0300
>Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 17:49 Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>>

>> > There is an old Brazilian song for kids that always makes me smile,
>> > sweetie...  Its name is "The History Of A Kitten" and my favorite
>verses
>> > since my earlier childhood are:
>> >

>> > "WE, CATS, WERE BORN IN POVERTY
>> > HOWEVER, WE WERE BORN FREE!!!
>> > MISTER, MISSES, LANDLORD...
>> > FELINE, YOU WON'T RECOGNIZE!!!"
>> >
>> Nobunaga Oda's translation for the last verse sounds much more
>precise.  I
>> made a too literal and weak translation, and changed it twice before
>> posting:
>

>	I'm kinda confused. Is that a brazilian song, or japanese poem or both
>or? Some link to the original will be appreciated =)

I was confused also, actually I probably caused or at least contributed
to the confusion. I used to read a lot of Koike & Kojima manga :)

Oda was a bloodthirsty fucker, just like all the daimyo at that period in
history. Just like all the billionaires and leaders of nations of today.

I would also like to see the whole original, in English though please,
if possible. I haven't searched for it yet.