journos - Re: Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:12:31 PDT 2019

> Wow, I had no idea Nobunaga wrote such poetry ;)
>
> I know he almost conquered Japan, was assassinated by one of his
> vassals, Akechi Mitsuhide, and his most ruthless vassal Hideyoshi paved
> the way for Tokugawa.  And he supposedly really liked sugary treats that
> the Portuguese brought over (this was before Ieyasu had locked shit down
> to the secular Dutch - he saw Christianity and hated it).

My "Oda Nobunaga" is a kind person, not so bloody like his famous and cruel
ancestor.  We are very different, but I love him very much and respect
several of his ideas, like: - "There is no lazy hacker." or "Don't kill
your hackerspace's little buddy, Ceci."

He's right.  Too much bad karma and is always hard to hide the corpses...
Shoganai!  :-/

I love you very, very much too, John.  I am completely sure you would like
him.

I am exhausted now, but I will write to you in private later and tell about
interesting books, movies, comics, and series.  And to my eternal beloved
Mirimir, to sweet Marina, to fun musical Steve, to a lot of cool
persons...  I love this list.

Tender kisses, warm hugs, sweet dreams, and a serene heart for everyone.
Wish you all only kindness and happiness in this confuse but still
beautiful world.  I love you and feel grateful for knowing so fun,
interesting, astonishing people in this messy list, hahahaha!!!  <3

Ceci