journos - Re: Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:11:05 PDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 20:19 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Ty sea sea for wonderful words. I'm tired of hearing the same shit
> parroted day after day after day after day.

Ah, I think a bad marriage is probably something similar to this,
hahahaha!!!  So, I prefer the fun version, baby bot.  At least, I can bite
my activist pumpkin in the Halloween, hahahaha!!!  ;D

I'm moving over to here https://www.minds.com/

OK, thanks for the heads up!  Be happy, my dear.  :)

<https://www.minds.com/>Bye bye

If is the sincere wish of your heart, find your happiness in another place,
my dear.  Search for serenity, love, good vibes.  Wish you an awesome
life!  <3

If you need, I will be here and around...  Like a cat.

Schrödinger's Ceci.