Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 15 03:48:31 PDT 2019

On 2019-10-11 20:33, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> I have not yet seen any fact by anyone posting here at lwn.net or
> elsewhere (yourself included), which substantiates the "hollering"
> and "justification opinions" for RMS to resign (to have already
> resigned) from the FSF.
>
> All I have seen are opinions, innuendo, and hearsay.
>
> The claim that opinions, innuendo and/or hearsay are sufficient
> "evidence" or "cause" to "metaphorically crucify" an individual in
> the public (or any other) sphere of human interaction, is a call not
> founded in ethics but instead is founded in evil - is opposed to our
> lives. Such a call is a call for mob rule, a "witch hunt" abdicating
> due process and abdicating our responsibility to one another as human
> beings.

Every project that adopts a code of conduct finds that its key
contributors are forced out, no matter how politically correct they are,
and Stallman is very politically correct.

The projects funds, mailing list, and good name gets repurposed to
Social Justice Warrior causes, as for example the EFF has lost interest
in Free Software, and is now busy demanding that anti discrimination law
be applied to enforce racial and sexual quotas - as it has long been
used, but Trump is trying to undo.

Same as NASA was repurposed from space to raising the self esteem of
black women and Mohammedans