Maybe the point of everything is to replace the personnel of this investigation

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 00:20:11 PDT 2019

It's possible out of a sense of job security, everyone is claiming the
point is to "Change everything! Allow cats to marry dogs!"

It was a strange moment when a person asked me to do an activity, so I
agreed to talk a walk around the block. The person was surprised that
it was up hill. Not particularly surprising when earlier we were
eating at a restaurant surrounded by retaining walls, some of which
reached twenty feet in height.

So clearly that person wasn't hired for their situational awareness.

Maybe the point of everything is to replace the investigation.

Or maybe the point is to incur hundreds of billions of dollars in
losses to... "Change everything! Allow cats to marry dogs!"

No, the investigation is of the highest value.