Legal circumvention to facial recognition?

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Oct 14 14:09:11 PDT 2019

On October 14, 2019 11:53:54 AM UTC, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
>"By wearing this mask formed like a lens it possible to become
>unrecognizable for facial recognition software and because of it’s
>transparence you will not lose your identity and facial expressions. So
>it’s still possible to interact with the people around you."
>
>http://jipvanleeuwenstein.nl/

Cops in the US keep shooting people in their own homes, who have
literally done nothing ... I can just imagine what would happen to
you walking around wearing one of these masks all the time.  Plus,
your co-workers would be like wtf...

It is cool though ;).  Maybe useful in Hong Kong (except I think mainland
China just outlawed all masks)