Box for simple Tor node.

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 13 14:06:10 PDT 2019

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 07:54:53 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why not implement an entirely new anonymization network?

	You should talk to roger ver and convince him of funding/promoting such a thing. Have him put his money where his mouth is. I say "you" because you have serious cypherpunks credentials so he should at least listen to you.

	As to 'entirely new', it seems to me that a high latency mixing network (which is not a 'new' design) is desirable. Such a network should allow people to communicate using non-real-time messages, instead of allowing them to browse jewtube. Low latency/real time networks and communications seem a lot harder to secure.