acceptable coinage/ currency/ money

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Oct 13 10:41:44 PDT 2019

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 16:26:38 -0700
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> We have recently learned from benzo addict Jordan Peterson that he is an
> idiot.

	recently...? Maybe that was sarcasm I guess.

> Communism is when one of these four becomes a dictator and says "each
> person gets exactly 25 kale chips because we're all [supposedly] equal,
> (though perhaps a few extra kale chips for me)" and anyone who disagrees
> is killed, etc. USian anarchists insisting on rebranding history to fuel
> their attempts at celebrity cstatus all this "State communism" because
> then they can agree with their constitutencies of rank-and-file idiots
> that "communism is a good thing", but most people know better about the
> failures of communism, etc.

	there are no anarchists in the facsist cesspool known as teh US, but the distinction between state communism and 'voluntary' communism is a valid one at some level.

> Trade (such as capitalism, yes not just crony capitalism, jim bell),

	trade means that people exchange their property voluntary. The other option is known as theft. So called crony capitalism is heavily based on various form of theft.

> is
> when you gesture to your ingroup friend in the car that you'd like to
> have some kale chips too and he says "$5 or GTFO." Suddenly you are an
> outgroup on this roadtrip. You don't belong anymore; you've been
> shunned. You have to provide dolla dolla bill up front to your former
> friends because you can no longer sit with them etc.

	your little story is of course  nonsense that assumes that the food is just magically there.

> Trade = > outgrouping; sharing = ingrouping.

	so jordan's stupidity is explained by benzo - what drug is responsible for your stupidity?

> Forget the communism crap, I had to clarify since "sharing"
> automatically triggers "communism" in people's impressionable brains,

> In this roadtrip case, the assets are the 100 kale chips to be
> distributed/allocated during the course of the road trip.

	yeah, and where did the 'assets' come from eh? Did some feminazi cunt god magically created them or something?

> Trade is what outgroups do.

	who the fuck gave you the right redefine the meaning of any word?

> We need a global commons for public data

	the fuck could that be? Something run by some 'sharing' version of the NSA I guess?