Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 13 08:44:56 PDT 2019

This is how malefactors and their defenders try
to explain away their malefactions. Method used
by  lawyers, philosophers, tyrants, apologists,
preachers, sexual predators, adulterers, among
many others accumstomed to getting their way by
obfuscation, appeal to "fairness," pretending
victimhood  begging for forgiveness, claiming
minor infractions which have been corrected,
meanwhile preparing for continued and greater treachery (and lechery).

Spoiled brat Trump a "perfect" practitioner of
this ancient villainy of unaccountable royalty
and holy crusaders still at it  worldwide. But
current predators are merely a minor instances,
so far, but they could get murderous even
genocidal if not stripped control of burgeoning
weapons of mayhem and slaughter. No need to
mention DJT's collaborators, VP and JPA. But 5
male Supreme Justices may be their pardoners.