acceptable coinage/ currency/ money

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 12 17:24:01 PDT 2019

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 04:26:38PM -0700, Douglas Lucas wrote:
> Soo much complete bullshit from Zenaan as usual. See below for those
> others interested in knowledge.
>
> On 10/10/19 11:11 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Well that's the question isn't it...
> >
> > Humans seem prima facie inclined to engage in transactions of
> > "currency" (e.g. fiats) or "money" (fiats, gold and silver coin,
> > digital coin, etc).
> >
> > As we recently learnted from Jordan Peterson, hierarchies are rather
> > fundamental to our biology, and indicate strongly the pyramidal
> > distribution of wealth, status and mating opportunities.
> >
> > AKA "skewed distribution of wealth".
>
> Off the top of my head:
>
> People have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and have
> lived in all sorts of different civilizations and social structures. The
> world is of much bigger scope than Zenaan permits; humans have much more
> range than benzo addict Jordan Peterson yelling about lobsters and
> hoping to hoard even more commodities/bananas.
>
> Indus Valley Civilization lacked military/security forces, very little
> wealth disparity, very little hierarchy, no priests, very peaceful.

"very little hierarchy"

Certainly not none.

Choose any value, and you immediately, inherently create the
following hiearchies:

 - the hiearchy of individuals capable of embodying and living that
   value to a greater/ lesser degree that other individuals

 - same for groups in relation to other groups

  "Who's the greater Buddhist"

You can throw straw men around till the cows come home ("Zenaan does
not permit a bigger scope in the world that the specific sentence he
spoke...") and you can assert similar false limitations of thought
and conversation upon anyone else you choose (Jordan Peterson in your
above paragraph) but doing these things just demonstrates your
position in the hierarchy of those capable of making an ass of
themselves by using straw men arguments.

Knock yourself out...