Shysters thrive on preen, preaching and exaggeration.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Oct 11 14:37:34 PDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 09:01:28AM -0400, John Young wrote:
> Stallman is petty example of ego gone rogue, then claiming to be
> misunderstood, drag out whines to smoke the air, Trump a prime polluter, but
> many others in centers of power in homes to holy sees.
>
> Adulterers and politicians excel at this but are joined by a host of haughty
> abusers in all fields. Even on this pure-hearted list shysters thrive on
> prejudice, preen, preaching and exaggeration.
>
> Quite common for the famous, infamous,notorious, obessed, drunkard, dope
> addict,

I think "rich" or "talented" would need to come before "drunkard" or
"dope addict" in that line to make any sense :P  I've known a few
junkies, and they (like everyone else) exist on a spectrum. The only ones
I ever knew to profiteer sexually from it were the ones who also sold the shit,
aka those lucky few known as "the man". (and, no, I do not have 27 dollars
in my hand :P)

--
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4  C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7