Box for simple Tor node.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 14:05:00 PDT 2019

Somebody asked me a question, but because I am far from being an expert, I couldn't answer.   Suppose a person wanted to implement a TOR node, simply by buying some box, and plugging it into his modem, and power.  And NOT needing to become an expert on TOR, or even on computers in general.  And NOT having to follow pages and pages of instructions.   I did a few minutes of searching, and even the 'simple' explanations seemed 'clear as mud'.
Don't bother with long explanations challenging the usefulness, or trustworthiness of TOR.   Yes, we've discussed them to death.  That's a different subject.                    Jim Bell