acceptable coinage/ currency/ money

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 11 10:01:21 PDT 2019

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:11:52 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Well that's the question isn't it...

	no the question was your retarded comments on that fisher scumbag, doubting the self-evident fact that he is a thief to the tune of BILLIONS of stolen 'dollars'.

> As we recently learnted from Jordan Peterson,

	ok - so you still are a shill for that piece of right wing shit. Ergo, you are the problem.

> hierarchies are rather
> fundamental to our biology,

	yep, you are the very source of the problem. I'm getting tired of your constant flip floping. Go suck peterson's cock, trump's cock and putin's cock.

	And I already pointed out that gold coins are a lot better than any form of 'crypto currency'.