Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 11 02:54:54 PDT 2019

  https://lwn.net/Articles/802059/

  Richard Stallman and the GNU project

  Posted Oct 11, 2019 9:51 UTC (Fri) by zenaan (subscriber, #3778)
  [Link]

  >> > Because all of this list is just social norms for people of my
  >> > age group
  >>
  >> "I feel he broke my $CURRENT_YEAR social norm, so yes, he should
  >> be crucified as a result; bring on the witch hunt mob thank you
  >> very much."
  >>
  >> Sorry, I cannot possibly agree with your implicit/explicit
  >> position. It's only when you're on the "mob" side of the fence
  >> that you can even put such a position with a straight face!
  >>
  >> Find some dignity and courage and communicate directly with
  >> those who have actually conducted themselves in ways you want to
  >> see them change (and for a hope of success, I suggest being
  >> specific and fact based in all such communications), rather than
  >> sanction a public mob based witch hunt to metaphorically crucify
  >> anyone --outside-- of due process!
  >>
  >> Perhaps folks just can't understand until/unless they themselves
  >> experience being the target of the mob... <shakes head>

  > People did communicate this to RMS; he chose to ignore it ...

  > ... At some point, when 20 years of telling him that he's out of
  > line ...

  > ... This is not out of the blue for RMS ...

  EVERY allegation YOU have made is hearsay - both legally, and
  morally.

  Put up your actual examples, or S, T, F, U.

  Without even ONE actual example (that RMS could reply to) you are
  avoiding due process, claiming "the higher ground" with nothing but
  the mob for your backing, and a snowflake who is virtue signalling
  your virtue to other beta males and/or millenial females.

  Seriously - why do you have the right to accuse anyone without
  putting up a fact, without providing something which the accused
  can even respond to coherently?

  That is the very definition of a witch hunt.

  Is this the world you wish to create? You want fact-less mob rule
  witch hunts and endless irrefutable allegations in the public
  conversation? Is that what you'd want for yourself?