acceptable coinage/ currency/ money

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 01:40:56 PDT 2019

I very much doubt any money system can fix the economic and social
environment within which its embedded. A more effective lever for change is
to make unnecessary as many of the current economic underpinnings
as possible.

One likely approach is the development, to practicality and widespread
application, of APM (Atomically Precise Manufacturing), i.e. nanotech. If
APM can largely eliminate supply chains, especially non-local, and make
communities (or even individuals) practically independent (i.e.
off-ecconomic as well as off-grid) then the economic and social pyramid
could greatly flatten and deny small numbers their privileged positions.