Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 10 20:35:20 PDT 2019

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 14:15:11 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > Can there be such a thing as an "ethical billionaire"?
> >
> > 	no - there's no way for a single person to earn 'billions' in a
> > 	free market. It's completely impossible to be filthy rich without
> > 	being incredibly criminal.
>

> So which sort of "digital coins" systems, are ethical to roll out?

	well, no system can fix the prvious/current criminal allocation of 'property rights'. Something like bitcoin can prevent further looting through inflation but it can't fix previous looting. And as seen, bitcoin has introduced its own skewed 'distribution of wealth'. Not to mention the fact that bitcoin has been successfully attacked by the american govt and its subsidiary 'coinbase'.

	So what sort of digital coin can fix all those problems? I obviously don't know =)